We Need You! Trail Work Day – New Bridge – Sunday February 12
Trail Work Day in Aliso Woods Canyon Wilderness Park Sunday February 12 – building the bridge at Coyote Run
Hello SHARE Members and Friends. We need you! We will be constructing a new bridge on upper end of the Coyote Run trail as part of the SHARE 2012 REI stewardship grant benefiting OC Parks. Time to get dirty, lift some heavy timber, do some constuction, and have a great time.
- Date: Sunday, February 12
- Location: Aliso and Woods Canyon Wilderness Park (AWCWP)
- Time: 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Bring: gloves, sturdy shoes, water and lot?s of enthusiasm
- Task: Build a Bridge
- Grub: Served at noon complements of Share Mountain Bike Club
- More info needed? Contact SHAREMTB@gmail.com or contact Ken Rands 949 6360345
Map of Location
Preparation has begun!
See you there
Please RSVP to SHAREmtb@gmail.com