Reminder – We really need your help! Trail Work Day Sunday
Trail Work Day – Sunday September 25
Be part of building a new trail in Aliso and Woods Canyon Wilderness Park (AWCWP)
Meet at Ranger Station at 8 am.
Join the fun with SHARE Mountain Bike Club
Exciting news at AWCWP! There will be a trail work day to open a new trail in the south west portion of the Park that will connect with Meadows Trail and create a new loop. The new trail should be ride able in both directions, have enough technical challenges to make it interesting and will have some of the best views in the Park. The exact location is being kept under wraps until we get a little closer to the trail work day.
- Date: Sunday, September 25, 2011
- Location: Aliso and Woods Canyon Wilderness Park (AWCWP)
- Time: 8:00am to 1:00pm, we are starting early due to the heat
- Bring: gloves, sturdy shoes, water and lot’s of enthusiasm
- Task: Trail Construction
- Grub: Served at noon complements of Share Mountain Bike Club
- More info needed? Contact SHAREMTB@gmail.com or contact Jeff Bartel at 949 331 4027
Ranger Ed and staff believe that the new trail can be built in one trail work day. We will be able to drive to the trail work site. We will need around 40 or so volunteers to pull it off with as many trail bosses, experienced trail workers and newbies as possible. SHARE will be providing tools and lunch.