2018 Counting Coup
Saturday, April 7th, 2018
44+ miles and 8,000+ feet of elevation gain
This event will be part of the 2018 King and Queen of the Santa Ana’s Mountain Bike Championship Series
The Warrior’s Society is happy to announce that the April 8th event will have the finish line back at Parker Ranch.
Race Entry Fees
$105 Entry Fee
(Limit: 230 participants)
TRANSFERS WILL BE ALLOWED THIS YEAR!
We will allow those signed up for the Vision Quest and Counting Coup events to sell their spot if they are injured or for personal reasons for up to one (1) month before the event (3/7/18). There will be a $25.00 transfer fee, which will be used for gift cards to be raffled off at Trabuco Challenge Event.
King & Queen of the Mountain Series
Events that are part of the Kind and Queen of the Mountain Series are:
– Vision Quest Pro-Class
– Counting Coup Intermediate Class
– Trabuco Challenge
1) Blackstar Canyon Road to the top of the Silverado Motorway – dirt fire road with many steep climbs.
2) Silverado Motorway to Aid Station – downhill, technical single track.
3) Aid Station to Santiago Peak – almost all uphill climbing on some pavement with stream crossings then dirt fire road.
4) Santiago Peak to the Holy Jim Trail – steep, technical, downhill dirt fire road.
5) Holy Jim Trail to Trabuco Creek Trail – downhill, technical single track with stream crossings.
6) Trabuco Creek Road to finish line at the Parkers Property: 4 mostly flat miles on a dirt road to the Parkers Driveway approximately 1/4 mile before you would reach the wash at the end of Trabuco Creek Road.
1) Bottom of Silverado Trail and Maple Springs: 9.30 a.m.
2) Intersection of Maples Springs Road & Main Divide: 11:30 a.m.
More Event Details:
Special Thanks to the Warrior Society Sponsors:
El Pollo Loco, Clif Bar, SENA, Natti Bar, SHARE, Silverado Modjeska Recreation and Park District, BlueRibbon Coalition, The Path Bike Shop