SHARE 30th Anniversary Ride and Celebration
SHARE Mountain Bike Club is celebrating 30 years of supporting the sport of mountain biking in Orange County. As a thank you to our members and volunteers, you are invited to a ride and post ride celebration party.
- Date: Saturday October 27th
- Times: Ride at 9:30 am | Post Ride Party at 11:30 am
- Location: Rose Canyon Cantina, 20722 Rose Canyon Rd, Trabuco Canyon.
- Important: Parking is limited at Rose Canyon Cantina. Please car pool and park in immediate area and ride to Rose Canyon Cantina. There is parking in O’Neill Regional Park, Trabuco Road, and near The Path Bike Shop
Registration for the event is only $5. This includes dinner for you and a guest at the post ride Celebration party. Please register for event here.
- 9:30 am – Meet at Rose Canyon Cantina parking lot. Break up into ride groups. All rides will be no drop. Ride routes and further details will be posted via Social Media as the date approaches and the weather firms up.
- 11:30 am to 3:00 pm – Post Ride Celebration Party and Lunch at Rose Canyon Cantina. No host bar available.
If you ride local, support local. All donations made at the event will go to SHARE to support our local trail systems, protect our access to trails, and promote responsible and safe mountain biking. For more info on SHARE mountain bike club please visit http://sharemtb.com/
RIDE ROUTE(S) UPDATE!
These are suggested routes for those unfamiliar with the area and looking to ride before, after, or during the event. They are unsanctioned and not officially affiliated. They traverse officially recognized trails only. As always, exercise personal responsibility when riding, and please be courteous to all trail users. Note that the rankings are relative from a ride that would take many people 3-4 hours at the 5* level towards a ride that could be done with a family in tow in about an hour. All ride lengths are measured from the Trabuco Road Dirt Lot.
5* Route – For the Hardcore
21.5 miles/3900 feet
4* Route – For the Less Hardcore
14 miles/2500 feet
3* Route – For a Good Time
15.3 miles/2100 feet
2* Route – Just Rolling Along
17 miles/1200 feet
1* Route – I Just Want a Quick Ride
8 miles/400 feet
“Shot Route” – Just like it sounds…Quick, Intense, and “Why?”
6 miles/600 feet