Trail Work Day: Native Plant Restoration in Whiting Ranch on Saturday November 17
SHARE Trail Work Day
Please join OC Parks and SHARE Mountain Bike Club for Native Plant Restoration at Whiting Ranch. This will be a fun day improving our local wilderness preserve.
- When: Saturday November 17 at 9:00 am to noon.
- Reservation: please email John.Gump@ocparks.com that you are attending
- Information: Ranger John Gump @ (949) 923-2245
- Meeting Place: bottom of Cattle Pond Loop (near the end of Borrego where it meets Mustard Road). Feel free to hike or ride in by 9:00 am, help us out for a few hours (we should be done by noon) and then finish your hike or ride.
- Note: No previous experience is needed, just a positive attitude and a willingness to help. Please bring gloves, water, snack, sunscreen/hat for yourself and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty in (please wear shoes not sandals). We will provide the plants and the tools.
FYI: Currently there is only a slight 10%-20% chance of rain predicted between Thursday-Saturday. If we do get significant rain, and the park is closed we will cancel this activity.