SHARE Trail Work Day
Please join OC Parks and SHARE Mountain Bike Club for Native Plant Restoration at Whiting Ranch. This will be a fun day improving our local wilderness preserve.
- When: Saturday November 17 at 9:00 am to noon.
- Reservation: please email John.Gump@ocparks.com that you are attending
- Information: Ranger John Gump @ (949) 923-2245
- Meeting Place: bottom of Cattle Pond Loop (near the end of Borrego where it meets Mustard Road). Feel free to hike or ride in by 9:00 am, help us out for a few hours (we should be done by noon) and then finish your hike or ride.
- Note: No previous experience is needed, just a positive attitude and a willingness to help. Please bring gloves, water, snack, sunscreen/hat for yourself and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty in (please wear shoes not sandals). We will provide the plants and the tools.
FYI: Currently there is only a slight 10%-20% chance of rain predicted between Thursday-Saturday. If we do get significant rain, and the park is closed we will cancel this activity.
Filed under: Uncategorized